The team behind iconic seafood staple CATCH, with locations in New York, LA and Las Vegas, is set to debut sister restaurant, CATCH STEAK, this Fall . Remixing memorable steakhouse motifs in a style that is lighter, brighter and fresher than its category counterparts, CATCH STEAK will serve a curated collection of the world's best cuts and globally influenced dishes in a shareable style, as it sets the tone for a more approachable steakhouse experience of 2020.
We have built a solid reputation as leaders in the hospitality industry, and we have immediate needs for a talented PASTRYSOUS CHEF.
The PASTRYSOUS CHEF will work hand in hand with the ExecutivePastry Chef to train and manage personnel and will be responsible for the operational efficiency of the pastry kitchen. The Pastry Sous Chef is responsible for supervising and developing the pastry department and menu.
Our goal is to build a team of individuals driven by the decision to perform to their highest potential while working together to create a culinary experience that our guests will not forget. Don't miss this opportunity to join a growing company where hard work is rewarded, and opportunities for growth abound.
* 2+ years of Back of House management experience in high-volume, fast paced fine-dining restaurant.
* Possess and Shares their knowledge in the following areas: traditional and modern Pastry techniques, preparation of ice creams, cookies, chocolates, cakes and breads.
* Lead By example mentality with excellent leadership qualities; react well under pressure and treat others with respect and consideration.
* Supervises Day to Day, Hands On the preparation and production of all baked goods.
* Consistently uphold the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation. Constantly monitor hospitality areas to ensure they are kept clean, safe and compliant.
* Mentor, train and Conduct in the moment coaching to develop our Back of House teams.
* Contribute to daily confidential manager shift notes with record of staff, training, service,
* Prepares and Monitors Scheduling , Time and Attendance for their respected Department
* Embrace change and deliver top results no matter what the obstacles.
* Foster and maintain open communication between FOH and BOH, as well as all Executive Management.
* Strong Attention to detail.
* Reliable, flexible, and a team player.
* Commitment to perfection and genuine passion for hospitality.
This is a full-time position. Candidates must be willing to have flexible schedules and must be willing and able to work, holidays, late nights and weekends.
Candidate must be able to lift 40 pounds and work on their feet for extended periods of time.More detail about CATCH Steak part of Catch Hospitality Group, please visit
Loading some great jobs for you...