- CENTERS FOR SPECIALTY CARE GROUP
- $33,140.00 -49,430.00/year*
1217 Shakespeare Ave
Triboro Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician for the 11PM-7AM shift. The ideal candidate would have have good time management skills, have the ability to prioritize work orders and be able to work under little supervision.
JOB SUMMARY: Maintains efficient operation and upkeep of the property building and grounds in a supportive role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Duties may include but not limited to: transport resident beds, small appliances, drywall, painting, plumbing, electrical, snow removal, window/door repair, flooring, furnace/A/C work, roofing and carpentry.
* Responsible for the daily repair and upkeep of the property
* Responsible for inspections of all maintenance related items as pertain to a nursing-care facility
* Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company
* Responsible for the supply and upkeep of all personal tools required by us for Service Technician
* Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
* Responsible for maintaining the required property uniform and insuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times
* Responsible for cleaning work area, tools and equipment
* Responsible for courteous, efficient response at all times-including being on an on-call basis for maintenance emergencies
* Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
* Responsible for thorough knowledge of management company policies and property community policies
* Other job duties assigned per supervisor's request
Bronx , NY
Triboro Center is a 405-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Triboro Center's staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident's dignity and independence. Triboro Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Associated topics: automotive, customer service, diagnose, equipment, field service technician, machine repair, mechanical, millwright, troubleshoot, upgrade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...