Regional and OTR Class A Drivers $60k to $70k/year
- LCL Bulk Transport
- $38,580.00 - 56,090.00 / Year *
- 81 T J Longerbeam Dr
- Harpers Ferry, WV 25425
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Regional and OTR Class A CDL Truck Driver - Dedicated Customer Base
Regional and OTR Class A Drivers $60k to $75k/year
NEW ANNUAL PAY INCREASE - Earn an Average of $3,000 - $7,500 more per year!
LCL Bulk is a Wisconsin based food grade tanker company that primarily hauls liquid chocolate! LCL is expanding and is adding drivers to run regionally and OTR.
Drivers for LCL can expect:
* Above average weekly pay ($1,200 - $1,500+)
* $1,200 / week Guaranteed Transition pay for 12 weeks starting 2nd week
* Assigned late model equipment (APUs Inverters Refrigerators)
* Free Satellite TV (EpicVue w/ Sunday Ticket) and XM Radio
* Regional drivers are home every week on schedule
* OTR driver are home every 10 to 14 days (out longer if you choose)
* Dedicated customer base
* Family owned and operated company
* Paid orientation and tanker training
* $75.00 / day weekend premium ($7,200+/ yr. potential)
* Tanker endorsement needed (we will reimburse if hired)
* No Hazmat needed
* Most drivers take their trucks home
* $75.00 border crossing pay plus detention (for drivers that are qualified to cross)
A little about us:
LCL Bulk Transport, Inc. has more than 80-years' experience in the food hauling industry. It operates about 65 trucks out of their Elkhorn, WI and Elizabethtown, PA terminals combined. It is a small company with small company values but with large company benefits.
* Weekly payroll
* Low cost Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* 401(k), Profit sharing
* 6 Paid Holidays and 2 Personal Days
* Free Uniforms
Class A CDL and 12 months of tractor trailer experience
Quote from an LCL Driver:\"This is the easiest money in trucking\"To submit your application, please click\"Apply Now\", or call 855.###.####.
Associated topics: cdl a company, class a driving, company driving team, conductores clase a, dedicated truck driver, over the road driver, regional driver route, regional driving route, tanker, tanker truck driver