- Meatpacking - RH Hospitality
- $33,870.00 -61,530.00/year*
Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
158 8th Ave
The position will be responsible for supporting the leadership team with all facets of the business. They are expected to deliver first-class service to our teams and our clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Mental flexibility
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to recognize and respond to multiple priorities
- Commitment to quality, detail focused on all levels
- Delivery of first-class service to our employees and our clients
- Ability to lift and mobilize small to medium items up to 25 lbs. while utilizing appropriate equipment and techniques
- Ability to maneuver effectively around gallery floor, stock room and office
- Position entails prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, kneeling, squatting, bending and climbing
- Great benefits package with premier medical, dental and vision partners
- Rewarding paid time-off plans, including vacation, sick time, personal days, company holidays and more
- Substantial associate discount of 50% off regularly priced RH merchandise and 30% off sale items
- Access to all RH Members Program benefits, including complimentary design services
- High-value discounts with respected national vendors, partners and retailers
- Generous Referral Bonus Program to reward associates for recruiting top talent
More detail about Meatpacking - RH Hospitality part of RH Hospitality, please visit
Associated topics: cleaner, condo, hotel, house, housekeeping, laundry attendant, maid, maintenance, planchador de lavanderia, white
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...