- Meatpacking - RH Hospitality
- $39,570.00 -62,650.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
158 8th Ave
To add to our innovative luxury lifestyle platform, RH launched its first Food and Beverage Program in 2015 with an emphasis on ingredient driven seasonal cuisine with a curated world class wine list and artisanal beers.
RH is seeking a Front of House Manager with a demonstrated ability to support company leadership in the development and execution of business strategies to support our successful Food & Beverage concept in 2015. This includes performing regular front-of-house management duties to include training of service staff, and providing world class customer service to internal and external guests while taking great care of the equipment and facilities. The responsibilities listed below are indicative of the nature of the position and can be modified due to organizational changes, new business developments, or expansion of the position.
- Live and breathe our Values and Beliefs
- Deliver first-class service to both internal and external guests
- Work in partnership with the rest of the Food & Beverage management team to develop strategies to grow the business.
- Directly lead and manage floor staff during daily shift rotations
- Run pre-shift meetings: communicate key business updates, map and communicate station coverage plan, lead Values messages/exercises, create and conduct on-the-job staff training
- Adapt staffing coverage and flex staff up/down throughout shift as needed to cover client demand
- Contribute to daily Manager Notes log with record of all staff, training, service, and food issues dealt with during shift; participate in weekly Management Meetings to develop strategies and processes to improve service and increase sales
- Recruit the right level and type of talent for our ever-changing business
- Conduct hiring interviews, mentor, train, and conduct in-the-moment coaching to develop teams and deliver sales
- Resolve human resources issues in a timely manner, partnering with HR, GM, and Executive Chef
- Embrace change and deliver top results no matter the obstacle
- Be accountable for financial audits and paperwork: till cash, bank deposits and change requests, daily balancing and tip tracking
- Have thorough knowledge of all scheduling, payroll and tip payout procedures; perform as needed
- Resolve associate and client issues in the moment, within established guidelines
- Enforce standards, policies, paperwork and procedures
- Foster and maintain open communication between FOH and BOH management and staff
- Multi-task at a high level; prioritize among multiple complex daily priorities
- Order BOH product and supplies, receive, take inventory, and process invoices as needed
- Communicate with management any product or service issues or opportunities for the Pantry area.
- Minimum of 2 years management experience in hospitality industry
- Basset Certified
- ServSafe Manager Certified
- Strong food and beverage knowledge with an emphasis on ingredient driven seasonal cuisine, wine and beer
- 21 years or older
- Ability to work independently and with all levels of leadership in a fast paced environment
- Strong ability to lead an F&B team and own accountability for specific revenue goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with notable attention to detail
- Team player with enthusiastic outlook and creative mind
- Strong decision making abilities
- Mac and PC knowledge
- Experience with Excel and Word a plus
- Experience with industry software, i.e. Aloha or similar POS systems
- Business development or entrepreneurial experience a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work standing and walking for extended periods of time
- This position is full time. Candidates must be willing to have flexible schedules and must be willing to work weekends, evenings, and holidays in rotation.
More detail about Meatpacking - RH Hospitality part of RH Hospitality, please visit
Associated topics: conference, day shift manager, front end, frontend, general manager, night manager, night shift manager, operations manager, restaurant operations, service manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...