- Morimoto - NY
- $48,520.00 -81,710.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
158 8th Ave
Morimoto NY is seeking qualified and highly experienced hourly Sushi Cooks and Sushi Chefs!
- 3+ years of experience preferred in a notable kitchen / restaurant, with experience working with sushi specifically
- Drive for perfection and a relentless commitment to the highest level of technique and quality of ingredients
- Career-minded, punctual, reliable and desire to learn to move up in the ladder
- Team player, no egos / attitude!
- Sense of urgency during day to day operation
- Strong work ethic, team player
About Morimoto NY:
(via Zagat) \"There's a reason he's an Iron Chef\" gush admirers of Masaharu Morimoto's West Chelsea namesake, which \"breaks the mold\" with \"unforgettable\" Japanese cuisine (including an \"elaborate\" omakase) set down by \"expert\" servers in a \"fantasy\" setting; it's \"everything you'd expect it to be\" -- not excluding the \"high-end\" cost.
More detail about Morimoto - NY part of STARR Restaurants, please visit
Associated topics: catering, chief chef, dining chef, executive, executive chef, kitchen, lead, pastry chef, service, sushi
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...